Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Lifepo4 Cells||Rated Capacity:||86 Ah|
|Norminal Charge Current:||43 A||Available Energy:||≥ 275 Wh|
|Block Weight:||2.15 Kg||Impedance:||≤ 0.35 MΩ|
|Block Size:||173.9*132.2*48 Mm|
lifepo4 marine battery,
lifepo4 prismatic cells
3.2V 86AH Lithium Iron Phosphate Cells For Solar Energy Storage System Safety
Advantage of our company
1. Fast Reply, 7 x 24 hours service.
2. Small order is acceptable.
3. Our R&D colleagues are from the top 2 university and scientific institution of studying lithium chemical in china.
4. 10 years lithium battery engineering and manufacturing.
5. Our production is under strict control of RoHS, providing environmentally-friendly products.
6. Strict Quality Control: We set strict QC standards include appearance, package, internal structure, electric performance etc.
7. We promise to offer our customers high quality battery. Customer first culture: 80% of our customers are 5 years above long term partners.
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Characteristics
Long life, Safety first, Most stable, Good density, Economical, Light Weight.
|Battery Model||3.2V 86Ah Li-LFP battery module|
|Cell Type||1P Li-LFP cell||1 pieces of 3.2V 86Ah cell|
|Block Dimensions (L*W*H)||173.9*132.2*48 mm|
|Block Weight||2.15 kg|
|Rated Capacity||≥ 86,000 mAh||(C/3 Discharge, 23°C )|
|Available Energy||≥ 275 Wh||About 160 Wh/kg|
|Charging Voltage||≤ 3.65 ± 0.05 V||CC/CV charge mode|
|Operating Voltage||3.2 V @ C/3, 23°C/73°F (3.0 V cut off)||Average working voltage|
|Nominal Charge Current||≤ 43 A (C/2 charge, 23°C/ 77°F)||Suggested charge current is ≤ 28 A, C/3|
|Nominal Discharge Current||≤ 86 A @continuous (2C, 23°C)|
|Peak Discharge Current||≤ 258 A @2 sec (5C, 23°C)|
|Internal Resistance||≤ 0.35 mΩ||AC internal resistance|
|Operating Temperature||Charge: 0°C ~ 45°C
Discharge: -20°C ~ 45°C
|Suggested charging temp: 10°C ~ 35°C
Suggested discharging temp: 0°C ~ 35°C
|Storage Temperature( ≥ 3 months)||15°C ~ 30°C||Keep SOC at 40~60% for long term storage|
Emergency power supply, LED light, Electric vehicle, Golf cart, Lawn Mower, Power tool etc.
Charging and Discharging Curve
Pouch Cell Safe Test
Battery care and maintenance
• When battery pack is fully discharged and turned off automatically, please do not use it any more until it is
recharged. Over discharge the battery pack means battery life will be shortened and the battery may become
• When battery pack is fully discharged and turned off automatically, please recharge it in time (Within 12 hours),
even charge 2~5% electricity to the pack will protect the cycle life well.
• We suggest charge up to 90% SOC and discharge no less than 20% SOC when using to prolong the cycle life.
When the voltage of single cell drop down to 3.3V or the actual capacity is lower than 20%, please recharge
the battery promptly.
• If the battery pack will not be used for a long time (several days or weeks), please disconnect the Anderson
connector from the load. (When battery pack connected to the load, the pack is always “waiting for” running,
which will consume the electricity and make battery fully discharged and damaged.)
• Please discharge and recharge the battery timely after kept for more than 2 months so that the battery cycle
life would be much longer. The cycle life of li-ion battery would be shorted if the battery alway be kept as fully
charged state. For long time storage, keep the battery as 40 ~ 60% state of charge (SOC) and discharge and
charge every 2 or 3 months. The temperature for long time storage is 15°C ~ 30°C.
What's your advantage?
Small order is acceptable, zero risk, quality assurance.
Can I get a lower price if I order large quantities?
Yes, very cometitive prices with more quantity.
How you shipping the goods and how long it will take?
Normally FEDEX, DHL,UPS etc, around 4-7 days.
Contact Person: Candy Yan