Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Lithium Polymer Battery||Battery Pack:||3.7V 140Ah|
|Charging Voltage:||≤ 4.2 ± 0.05 V||Nominal Charge Current:||≤ 70 A (C/2 Charge, 23°C/ 77°F)|
|Nominal Discharge Current:||≤ 280 A @continuous (2C, 23°C)||Peak Discharge Current:||≤ 420 A @10sec (5C, 23°C)|
lithium ion rechargeable battery,
rechargeable lithium polymer battery
High Temperature Rechargeable Li Ion Battery 3.7V 140Ah For Portable Power System
Our 3.7V 140AH Lithium Polymer Battery Cells (Li-NCM) can be used to Electric vehicles and other energy storage applications. The Lithium Polymer Li(NiCoMn)O2 Battery is a type of rechargeable battery based on the original lithium ion chemistry, created by manganese(Mn), nickel(Ni), cobalt(Co), as cathode material. Li-NCM cells have a flexible, foil-type case, therefore they are relatively unconstrained. Due to electrolyte decreasing, further enhancing battery safety and being able to be positioned in any direction.Our Li polymer batteries passed all safety tests(short circuit, overcharge, overdischarge, over temperature, needle penetration tests, vibration, thermal shock, free drop, crush etc). These battery cells are no explosion, no fire and no leakage.
|Battery Model||3.7V 140Ah Li-NCM battery module|
|Cell Type||Li-NCM cell||7 pieces of 3.7V 20Ah cells in parallelconfig|
|Block Dimensions (L*W*H)||97*74*245 mm(with top lid)||97*75*242 mm (without top lid)|
|Block Weight||3.21 ± 0.05 kg|
|Rated Capacity||≥ 140,000 mAh||(C/3 Discharge, 23°C )|
|Available Energy||≥ 518 Wh||About 160 Wh/kg|
|Charging Voltage||≤ 4.2 ± 0.05 V||CC/CV charge mode|
|Operating Voltage||3.7 V @ C/3, 23°C/73°F (3.0 V cutoff)||Average working voltage|
|Nominal Charge Current||≤ 70 A (C/2 charge, 23°C/ 77°F)||Suggested charge current is ≤ 50 A, C/3|
|Nominal Discharge Current||≤ 280 A @continuous (2C, 23°C)|
|Peak Discharge Current||≤ 420 A @10sec (5C, 23°C)|
|Internal Resistance||≤ 1 mΩ||AC internal resistance|
|Operating Temperature||Charge: 0°C ~ 45°CDischarge: -20°C ~ 45°C||Suggested charging temp: 10°C ~ 35°CSuggested discharging temp: 0°C ~ 35°C|
|Storage Temperature( ≥ 3 months)||15°C ~ 30°C||Keep SOC at 40~60% for long term storage|
VICT designed the block type module structure to uniform the battery module size and simplify the
assembly process. Pouch cells are well held and protected in an anti-frame plastic frame block with necessary
foams for vibration absorption. Here are two of metal sheet bars on above the cells and fixed to the top of frame
block, cell tabs go through the metal bars and lay down for the laser welding to firmly attached to the metal bars
as a parallel configuration method of cells, metal bars also have screw holes for further connection among
blocks. Here are extra top lids for blocks, after blocks are assembled with bus bars and wires, the plastic lid can
be installed for isolation and protection but will not disturb the current connections and wires.
Charge and Discharge Curve
Reliable and safe packaging
We do nail penetration test with fully charged, no fire, no explosion, completely safe.
Aditionally, high rate discharge( 40C), self discharge rate, short circuit, thermal shock, hight temperature performance
, crush test and free drop test are carried out and passed accordingly.
Battery care and maintenance
• When battery pack is fully discharged and turned off automatically, please do not use it any more until it is
recharged. Over discharge the battery pack means battery life will be shortened and the battery may become
• When battery pack is fully discharged and turned off automatically, please recharge it in time (Within 12 hours),
even charge 2~5% electricity to the pack will protect the cycle life well.
• We suggest charge up to 90% SOC and discharge no less than 20% SOC when using to prolong the cycle life.
When the voltage of single cell drop down to 3.3V or the actual capacity is lower than 20%, please recharge
the battery promptly.
• If the battery pack will not be used for a long time (several days or weeks), please disconnect the Anderson
connector from the load. (When battery pack connected to the load, the pack is always “waiting for” running,
which will consume the electricity and make battery fully discharged and damaged.)
• Please discharge and recharge the battery timely after kept for more than 2 months so that the battery cycle
life would be much longer. The cycle life of li-ion battery would be shorted if the battery alway be kept as fully
charged state. For long time storage, keep the battery as 40 ~ 60% state of charge (SOC) and discharge and
charge every 2 or 3 months. The temperature for long time storage is 15°C ~ 30°C.
• The battery pack can be used at -15~50°C for discharge, 0~45°C for charge, while the best working
temperature for this battery pack is 15~40°C. Please take some necessary procedures, like heating & cooling
system, or use heat insulation materials to stop cold effect battery pack in winter.
• When the temperature is more than 75°C (Internal temperature of the battery), the battery cycle life would be
shorted. So do not exposure the battery under the sun during summer.
• When the temperature is under -15°C or lower, the battery performance would be effect and the cycle life might
• Battery should be kept under dry and ventilation condition. Do not put the battery close to fire and explosive
products. When charging the battery, cut of the load.
• Do not wash the battery shell with organic solvent. If there’s fire accident, please do not use CO2 to extinguish
the fire but use CCl4 or sand soil.
• Please handle the pack with care and gently to avoid severe vibration, throw or drop.
Contact Person: Candy Yan