Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||LiFePO4 Solar Battery||Battery Pack:||48V 70Ah With BMS|
|Material:||LiFePO4||Pulse Discharge Current:||≤ 160 A ( 23°C / 77°F)|
|Dimension:||320*260*254 Mm||Case:||Metal Case With IP65|
|Discharging Temperature:||-20°C ~ 50°C|
solar storage lithium battery,
lithium deep cycle battery
Low Temperature LiFePO4 48V 70AH Lithium Solar Batteries for Solar Backup System
VICT confirm to offer you Very Fast Reply within 24 hours, 7 days service for you, we are always here. VICT near China Top 2 famous lithium chemical university and institution which could fully support our technology. VICT's capabilities support delivering a very high quality batteries to our customers. VCIT has advanced and patented manufacturing processes for li-polyer batteries. VICT is strong partnerships for customers to execute and plan strategies to grow up their business. We are the best choice for you.
|Battery pack description||48V 70Ah Li-NCM battery pack||S-type BMS|
|Cell Type||10Ah Li-NCM cells|
|Assembly Description||Total 105 cells, as 15S7P arranged||
7 cells in parallel connection
then 15 of those units in series connection
|Battery pack Dimension (L*W*H)||320*260*254 mm||Metal case with BMS built in|
|Battery pack Weight||30.0 kg ± 0.5 kg|
|Operation Voltage of battery pack||48 V|
|Charging Voltage of battery pack||≤ 54.7V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage, pack level||36~ 37.5 V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage, cell level||2.5 V ± 0.05V|
|Nominal Discharge Current||≤ 70 A ( 23°C / 77°F)|
Maximum Discharge Current
(Less than 1 minutes)
|≤ 140 A ( 23°C / 77°F)|
Pulse Discharge Current
(Less than 15 seconds)
|≤ 160 A ( 23°C / 77°F)|
|Nominal Charge Current||≤ 30 A ( 23°C / 77°F)|
Charge: 0°C ~ 45°C
Discharge: -20°C ~ 50°C
|Storage Temperature ( ≥ 3 months)||15°C ~ 30°C||
Keep battery SOC at 40~60% for long
Charge and Discharge Curve
Battery care and maintenance
Please charge the battery timely after kept for more than 2 monthes so that the battery cycle life would be much
longer. The cycle life of li-ion battery would be shorted if the battery alway be kept as fully charged state. For
long time storage, keep the battery as 40~60% state of charge (SOC) and discharge and charge every one or two
• Battery should be kept under dry and ventilation condition. Do not put the battery close to fire and explosive
products. When charging the battery, cut of the load.
• The best working environment of our lifepo4 battery is 15 ~ 40 °C, please take some necessary procedures, like
heating & cooling system, or use heat insulation materials to stop cold effect battery in winter.
• When the temperature is more than 75°C (Internal temperature of the battery), the battery cycle life would be
shorted. So do not exposure the battery under the sun during summer.
• When the temperature is under -20°C or lower, the battery performance would be effect and the mileage might
• Do not wash the battery shell with organic solvent. If there’s fire accident, please do not use CO2 to extinguish
the fire but use CCl4 or sand soil.
Battery Pack Installation & Maintenance (For Technical Refernece only)
Please study the related datasheet and user manual before the installation of battery pack, BMS and Charger.
• Fix the battery installation location and install the battery pack under ventilation cooling environment.
• Please be careful and prevent the battery from short circuit.
• All the cables should be the standard match that can resist the related temperature and voltage.
• Please install/change the BMS under the instructions of operation manuals and make sure every part is rightly
and tightly connected. BMS install requires the right sequence of parts, please be aware.
• If the battery pack is separated, please pay attention to the connecting steps and composition way.
Contact Person: Candy Yan