Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max Continuous Discharge Current:||120A||Dimension:||16.6±0.5 X 142 X 240mm|
|Cut-off Voltage:||2.0V||Shell:||Aluminum Plastic Film|
lifepo4 marine battery,
lifepo4 prismatic cells
3.2V 40Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery with Life 3000 Cycles , Safe Pouch Cell
Advantages of LiFePO4 battery
1) Longer battery life – 3000 cycles @80%DOD, 5 times more than lead acid batteries
2) Low self-discharge
3) Wide temperature performance
4) Steady discharge and charge performance.
5) Outstanding thermal stability
6) Short circuit protection
7) Over charge and over discharge protection
8) Over current protection
9) Easy carrying and installation - can be carried and installed in any direction
10) Lighter weight - 1/2~1/4 in weight compared to LA batteries
11) Require no change to a lead acid battery charging system
12) Better safety - mild warm, no explosion and firing, free of leakage
|Shell||Aluminum Plastic Film|
|Standard capacity for battery system||40Ah|
|Rated voltage(Work Voltage)||3.2V|
|Max. Charge voltage||3.65V|
|Max. Charge current||80.0A (2C5 A)|
|Standard charge and discharge current||40.0A (1.0C5A)|
|Max continuous discharge current||120.0A (3.0C5A)|
|Weight (including case)||About 885.0g|
|Internal Impedance(Max, at 1000Hz)||≤2.5mΩ|
|Standard Charge method||1.0C CC charge to 3.65V, 3.65V CV charge to 0.05C cut-off|
What we can offer and our capacity
Our capabilities support delivering high quality lithium batteries to our customers where and when they need them:
1) Advanced, patented manufacturing processes.
2) Strict testing process to ensure quality and reliability.
3) Continuous improvement throughout our engineering and manufacturing processes to maintain best business practices.
4) Strong customer partnerships to execute strategies to grow their business.
5) Dedication to sustainability integrated into engineering, manufacturing and transporting our batteries.
6) Focus on health of our employees.
7) Focus on innovation including technology partnerships with leading universities.
1. What's your advantage?
Small order is acceptable, zero risk, quality assurance.
2. Can I get a lower price if I order large quantities?
Yes, very competitive prices with more quantity.
3. How you shipping the goods and how long it will take?
Normally FEDEX, DHL,UPS etc, around 4-7 days.
4. How about the quality guarantee period?
5. Can I just try samples for the first order?
Yes, 1 pcs sample and small trial order are acceptable.
Contact Person: Candy Yan