Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||LFP Battery||Rated Voltage:||3.2V|
|Rated Capacity:||50A||Max Continuous Discharge Current:||50A|
|Long Life:||≥ 3000 Times @ 80%DOD||Dimension:||184*14*232 Mm|
|Cell Weight:||1060 ± 10 G|
lifepo4 marine battery,
lifepo4 prismatic cells
LiFePO4 Lithium Battery 3.2V 50Ah , Waterproof Plastic Case
LiFePO4 prismatic battery is a long life power battery. It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, high capacity, no memory effect, non-toxic, pollution-free, environmental protection, fast charging and strong driving force.
|Cell Dimensions (L*W*H)||184*14*232 mm|
|Cell Weight||1060 ± 10 g|
|Rated Capacity(C/3 Discharge, 23°C )||≥ 50,000 mAh|
|Charge Voltage||3.65 V ( CC/CV charge mode)(3.4 V for floating charge)|
|Operating Voltage||3.2 V @ C/3, 23°C/73°F(2.0 V Cut-off)|
|Standard ChargingCurrent||≤ 16 A (C/3, 23°C/ 77°F)|
|Max Charging Current||24 A (C/2, 23°C/ 77°F)|
|Standard DischargeCurrent||≤ 24 A (C/2, 23°C/ 77°F)|
|Max Discharging Current||50 A @continuous (1C, 23°C) 50 A @10sec (2C, 23°C)|
|Internal Resistance||≤ 3 mΩ|
|Operating Temperature||Charge: 0°C ~ 45°CDischarge: -20°C ~ 55°C|
|Cycle Life(23°C, at +/- C/3 rate)||≥ 3000 times @ 80%DOD|
|Standard ChargingMethod ( CC / CV mode )||C/3 Constant Current to 3.65V Limit, then Constant 3.65V Voltwith Current Taper to C/20.|
Charging and Discharging Curve
Under 1C charge & discharge
1. We do nail penetration test with fully charged, no fire, no explosion, completely safe.
2. Aditionally, high rate discharge( 40C), self discharge rate, short circuit, thermal shock, hight temperature performance,
crush test and free drop test are carried out and passed accordingly.
Reliable and safe packaging for LiFePO4 cell
Reliable and safe packing for battery pack
1. Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it.
2. Do not use or store the battery near sources of heat such as a fire or heater.
3. Do not use any chargers other than those recommended.
4. Do not reverse the positive(+) and negative(-) terminals.
5. Do not connect the battery directly to wall outlets or car cigarette-lighter sockets.
6. Do not put the battery into a fire or apply direct heat to it.
7. Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive(+) and negative(-) terminals.
Contact Person: Candy Yan