Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||72V Rechargeble Lithium Battery Pack||Battery Pack:||72v 20ah|
|Available Energy:||≥ 1440Wh||Peak Discharge Current:||≤ 80 A @3sec (5C, 23°C)|
|Max Discharge Current:||20A|
20Ah Li NMC Battery Pack,
72V Li NMC Battery Pack,
20A Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
Rechargeable Lithium Batteries 72V Li NCM Battery Pack 20Ah
Advantage of our company
We offer safest and reliable batteries.
1. Fast Reply, 7 x 24 hours service.
2. 10 years lithium battery engineering and manufacturing experience.
3. Strict Quality Control
4. Our R&D colleagues are from the top 2 university and scientific institution of studying lithium chemical in china.
5. Our production is under strict control of RoHS, providing environmentally-friendly products.
|Cell Type||BCPNL20P Li-NCM cell||20 pieces of 3.7V 20Ah cells in parallel|
|Block Dimensions (L*W*H)||Customize|
|Rated Capacity||≥ 20Ah||(C/3 Discharge, 23°C )|
|Available Energy||≥ 1440 Wh||About 160 Wh/kg|
|Charging Voltage||≤ 54 ± 0.05 V||CC/CV charge mode|
|Nominal Charge Current||≤ 15 A (C/2 charge, 23°C/ 77°F)||Suggested charge current is ≤ 10A, C/3|
|Nominal Discharge Current||≤ 10 A @continuous (2C, 23°C)|
|Peak Discharge Current||≤ 40 A @10sec (5C, 23°C)|
|Internal Resistance||≤ 2 mΩ||AC internal resistance|
|Operating Temperature||Charge: 0°C ~ 45°C||Suggested charging temp: 10°C ~ 35°C|
|Discharge: -20°C ~ 45°C||Suggested discharging temp: 0°C ~ 35°C|
|Storage Temperature( ≥ 3 months)||15°C ~ 30°C||Keep SOC at 40~60% for long term storage|
Emergency power supply, LED light, Electric vehicle, Golf cart, Lawn Mower, Power tool etc.
Pouch Cell Safe Test
Battery care and maintenance
• When battery pack is fully discharged and turned off automatically, please do not use it any more until it is
recharged. Over discharge the battery pack means battery life will be shortened and the battery may become
• When battery pack is fully discharged and turned off automatically, please recharge it in time (Within 12 hours),
even charge 2~5% electricity to the pack will protect the cycle life well.
• We suggest charge up to 90% SOC and discharge no less than 20% SOC when using to prolong the cycle life.
When the voltage of single cell drop down to 3.3V or the actual capacity is lower than 20%, please recharge
the battery promptly.
• If the battery pack will not be used for a long time (several days or weeks), please disconnect the Anderson
connector from the load. (When battery pack connected to the load, the pack is always “waiting for” running,
which will consume the electricity and make battery fully discharged and damaged.)
• Please discharge and recharge the battery timely after kept for more than 2 months so that the battery cycle
life would be much longer. The cycle life of li-ion battery would be shorted if the battery alway be kept as fully
charged state. For long time storage, keep the battery as 40 ~ 60% state of charge (SOC) and discharge and
charge every 2 or 3 months. The temperature for long time storage is 15°C ~ 30°C.
Contact Person: Candy Yan